Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something to get excited for....

While this off-season has been a disappointment so far, regardless of what happens, I will still sit down and watch every inning of every game. Like most fans, I expected big things from this off-season. The possibility of signing A-Rod, trading Milledge in a deal for Haren or Santana, and other big moves floated through my mind as soon as our collapse was complete. Instead, Milledge was traded for Schneider/Church and the biggest pitcher acquisition thus far has been Matt Wise. However, this off-season is not over yet, and I still have some faith in Omar... I found this video on youtube:


This is a compilation of moments from last year, and although the ending of the season was one to forget, there were lots of memorable moments throughout the season. So with the holidays approaching, and the fear of the Mets signing Kyle Lohse to a four year deal, here is something to help get your mind off the snowy days of December, this questionable off-season, Randolph still being manager, and make you look forward to the Spring, and some New York Mets baseball. It got me excited for the Spring.........I’d be even more excited if Minaya can pull off a coup and steal Santana from the Red Sox/Yanks.

2 comments:

kMitch said...

Video's great, but what's up with that song?

Anonymous said...

haha---I didn't make the tribute...just found it...